K C MODEL SCHOOL & COLLEGE
Residential/Non-residential with Bangla and English Version:
With a view to providing a high quality education both in Bangla and English version, we would like to invite the respected guardians to send their children/wards to our newly established K C Model School & College which has been dream and materialized by a philanthropist, industrialist and patron of education, a dedicated inhabitant of Prembagan in Dakshinkhan area Mr. Khosru Chowdhury, Chairman of NIPA Group. It is a 9th storied building on a land of 40 decimal with specious, secured and sound environment on the Dakshinkhan road, one km to the east of Airport Railway station. A huge amount of his own fund has been expended on this noble project. A retired Principal of Mirzapur and Barishal Cadet College Prof. Md. Abdul Baten is leading a team as a Principal and retried Principal of Feni Girls Cadet College Prof. Md. Abdul Bari Mia acting as a vice Principal senior section & Cambrian Ex junior head, Srilankan Nationalist Shahanaj Begum acting as a vice Principal junior section to provide 100% perfect Education to KCMSC students and exceptionally qualified teachers having experience of teaching in reputed schools of the Capital City such as, RAJUK, Cantonment Public, Viqarunnessa Noon, Milestone, Cadet college etc.
The school opened operative in early January 2015, we have been concentrating the whole year of 2014 with a massive preparation in implementing the project in order to fulfill the dram of the authority and expectation of the potential guardians. We believe that we will be able to achieve the desired standard education of the children of Dakshinkhan, Uttarkhan, Nukunja, Khilkhet, that is greater Uttara and surrounding areas.
* Emphasis on English with additional English texts, practice at English conversation and pronunciation.
* Providing education well qualified teachers with experience at working in reputed schools and Colleges at Dhaka metropolitan city.
* Reduced charges at admission, session and monthly fees in comparison with renowned Schools at Dhaka. Especially for the opening year; free studentship for pas and meritorious students.
* Air conditioned computer Labs, air interested facilities, Science Labs, Multimedia digital rooms and lost more modern facilities for students.
* Imbibing in the students with moral Social and Humanitarian values through co- curricular activities including study tours etc.
* After School time provide extra class for weak students in order to avoid private coaching at home.
* Transport facilities for students to reach school in safe and security.
* Periodical and regular interaction between teachers and guardians.